Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sore !


Aren't these little mushrooms cute ???

We started our day off yesterday with a hike in the woods. A lovely thought for a very cool fall morning, but perhaps not the best one for me. I had forgotten how the forest can be very damp, and damp plus cold make for a not so nice time with arthritis. We managed to walk the whole trail and find some lovely little things on the way, but I was very sore when we finished. After the woods, of to do our shopping and errands, and between them all i was walking around for more than 2 hours. My legs got very sore from it all, and then once we got home I spent about 4 hours cutting and prepping veggies and such. It is great to have it all done ahead of time, but boy am I sore this morning !

We bought some Better Than peanut butter to try and wound up having soup and peanut butter sandwiches with a big salad for dinner. I hate to say it, but I would rather spend my points on real peanut butter. It tastes too sweet and not enough peanut for my preference. Live and learn i guess.

No comments: