Saturday, October 11, 2008

Slow, slow

Weigh in this week, and the progress is slow for most, negative for one.

Son lost 0.2- he has been losing like gangbusters for most of the time, so it is not surprising that things have slowed. It is still progress, and he is not the least bit discouraged.

I lost 0.8 , and it means that I may have actually broiken through this stupid hormone driven cycle of gain. It means that I am going to have to be very vigilant about my level of aerobic exercise from now on.

Hubby has sadly gained 1.2 lbs. I know what he is going to have to do ( step up the exercise), but it is another thing to find how to do this without making him suddenly get frustrated and give the whole thing up. And another part of that equation is going to be helping him change the attitude that he has to stay at this weight because of the expense of replacing clothes.

No comments: