Monday, January 12, 2009

Questions asked by Mizfitonline

Some thought provoking questions inspired from a post by Mizfitonline
  • How frequently do you claim that others have determined/impacted negatively the person you are in this very moment? never. My choices have been and always will be my own. As a child i was made to eat what was in the house simply because I was not the one who grocery shopped or cooked, but no one made me eat the quantity I did of for the reasons I chose. I was the one who created the wrong "head tape" , and it was i who finally shut it off.
  • How easy is it for you to accept that you’re responsible for your choices in life? Very easy. My life is completely and totally of my own making, and while I may not like some of the vehicles that have been inserted on this path, they ultimately carry me into who I truly wish to become. Always has been true, always will be true.
  • How easy is it for you to believe that *you* can determine the direction your life takes? No problem from this camp. I am the person living the life of my choice. WEvery moment, every step, every breath is completely and totally my responsibility. The Creator created me in His image, with the same creative ability, and my life is in total reflection of my desires.
  • How easy is it & how often do you blame others for causing you to be where you are today? No one directed my life, no one has made my choices, no one else has made my actions.
  • How easy is it to accept that you determine your feelings when negative events happen to you? Once again, I am in control. My reactions and interactions are totally of my own choice. It is not wrong to be upset or cranky or even hurt, and chocolate cake will not make those things better or go away. Neither will my weight - it will not insulate me from the human experience.
  • How easy is it for you to depend solely on yourself for acceptance, affirmation, and approval? Probably about 95 percent of the time. The remainder I rely upon my husband for, but only after several real life experiences have shown me that he is deserving of my implicit trust.
  • How willing are you to step up and be the sole determinant of your health and of your self-esteem? Probably 100 percent. That's why I am on this journey for myself.

No comments: