Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday

Kind of rushed this morning- we are back to homeschool after a 2 week break and I overslept. I have noticed lately that I am sleeping a lot better for some reason, and as a result I am having a lot of trouble getting up as early as i used to. Only thing I am doing different is changing the essential fatty acid ratio. Curious. Anyway, just yesterday's food log as a result

Breakfast- crockpot grains with pumpkin ( wheat, barley, steelcut oats) and molasses and cinnamon with coconut, olive oil, crasins, flax , wheat bran and dark cocoa powder
apple yo plus , water and green tea


Lunch - turkey breast and swiss on whole wheat sub roll with black bean hummus, carrots , celery and Sicillian orange, Yo plus and Diet 7 Up



Dinner- eggplant, zuchinin,red pepper, mushroom and onion casserole( also has ground turkey and reduced fat mozzerella cheese), gnocchi, spring mix salad greens , wish bone salad spritzers, diet 7 up


Have a good one !

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Oh yum, I'm in love with your dinner!

Just came across a recipe in Cooking Light for Black Bean Hummus! Did you make your own or buy? How do you like it??

Di said...

I made my own using tahini, lemon juice, garlic and black beans. I prefer the one made with garbanzo beans honestly , as this tastes a little flat. I am going to try to put a little salsa in with it to see if it makes an inmprovement.