Monday, February 9, 2009

Rest

I am happy to report that I spent an entire day doing absolutely nothing exercise wise, and it was very needed. I read, I watched TV, I took a bubble bath and just relaxed. My muscles needed it, my mind needed it, and my spirit really needed the recharge. I caught up on correspondence and was contacted for an exciting project in regards to my Ministry work, and it was just a good day.
I am now relaxed, refreshed and ready to face a new week of exercise and working towards goal.

Yesterday's log
Filling foods 15

exercise-day of much needed rest

water 14 (112 oz)

Breakfast- The Sunday standard
Crock pot Grains (barley, wheat berries, steel cut oats, skim milk)
Topped with 1 T dried fruit,1 T goji berries,1 T coconut,2 T ground flax,
1 t olive oil, 1 T peanut butter
1/2 grapefruit, fiber one yogurt
water ,coffee


Lunch- rolling along
2 grilled veggie wraps ( lo carb tomato basil tortillas, 2 slices baby swiss,
grilled eggplant, zucchini and portabello)
raw veggies, 100 calorie cocoa almonds
nonfat yogurt with cocoa powder and splenda, strawberries
Diet Cherry 7 up



Dinner- Beef-it's what's for dinner !
Grilled rib eye steak ( whole days meat servings in one meal, but boy was it worth it)
spaghetti squash, broccoli/califlower/carrot blend
tossed salad,Diet Cherry 7 Up


Snacks
water
Sugar free jello
sugar free pudding with 10 dark chocolate chips
Apple, TLC Bar

Fruits 3
veg 7
lean protien 2
dairy 3
healthy fats 2

2 comments:

Chews to Lose said...

Sounds like the perfect day - you needed and deserved it after all of your hard work.

Hope your knee is feeling better too.

JC said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Glad you gave your knee a day of rest.