Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weeks results

Another Saturday and another weigh in. This week I did not count calories, points, watch my intake, exercise, watch sugar grams , fat grams or anything else. I at what I wanted, and tested it energetically for my body. The only exercise I did was the energy medicine protocols that I described earlier this week. Here are the results

Me- DOWN 1.4 pounds
Nick UP 1.4 pounds
Bob DOWN 1.8 lbs

As I said in my previous entry, Nick has kind of been living in a "Lord of the Flies" world at the moment- or like most college freshman who are suddenly away from home and eating according to whatever. I did a few of the routines with Bob this week , as a kind of homework.

My conclusion is this works. It is not that you can eat non- stop junk and do this and lose weight. For one thing in doing this it is very doubtful that you will have any compulsion to eat junk because your body will be balanced. I honestly belive in the case of most overweight people something goes wrong with the energetic framework of their bodies and they no longer assimilate food properly. When food is not assimilated in the right way, the body goes into survival mode and makes you over eat to compensate for the lack. Several things cause us to get out of balance- repetitive movements, emotional shock and a bombardment by electromagnetic frequencies. If you are losing weight using the conventional "eat less move more" model, keep at it. You are one of the lucky people who have not been impacted by these environmental factors. However, if you are doing all the conventional things and the pounds are not moving , perhaps it is time to consider adding something like energy medicine and one of it's protocols ( acupuncture, EFT, Massage therapy , Quantium Touch, Reiki or so forth)

This weeks goals- for me continue on the same path and clean up the "Lord of the Flies" existance that son is in. going to work some energy medicine on him as well.

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Well it's obviously working!! Congrats

Steph said...

Just wanted to tell you that you have a new follower. I'm on my own weight loss journey and have lost 94 pounds so far :)

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com