Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still here

Just a quick note- I am still here, working with the energy routines and energy testing food.Yesterday I made a big leap of faith kind of stem and enrolled in The Energy Medicine Institute. I believe in this so much I want to learn all I can and use it to help others. I am not sure exactly how I will apply this knowledge ( a private practice ? Volunteer work ? Teaching ?) , but I do know that the first step is to learn it fully. Life is to short to hesitate, so I decided to toss all hesitation and confusion to the wind, take a deep breath and enroll in distance courses. Let the adventure begin !

If I am silent it is not because of a lack of motivation or loss of interest in weight loss, but rather I am working on approaching this ( and many other human conditions) from a whole new angle, and it takes time to really learn the approach. It is, after all, a disciple of medicine, and that is never a quick study course

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

That is a great idea!! I can't wait to hear some of the things you learn.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I too hope you will share what you are learning, both with us and with people you interact with. It's such an interest of yours and I'm sure that you will learn a lot and enjoy what you learn.