Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Father's Day Card

And now for something complete different - a Father's day card to the best dad in the world , who happens to be Nick's best buddy, my best friend, love of my life and second half of my soul. Done to an old Groucho Marks song he likes to sing every Father's Day

Today father is Father's Day

and we're giving you a tie

it's not much you know

it;'s just our way of showing you
we think you're a regular guy

You say that it was nice of us to bother

but it really was a pleasure to fuss

for according to our mother you're our father

and that's good enough for us !


4 comments:

TimCote7 said...

Wonderful!! Really warms my heart and nice to see Nick looking more trim and fit than ever!!

Kinder said...

LOL! Too cute!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

LOL! You guys are too funny! I'm sure your hubby loved it!

Becky said...

really cute!