Thursday, July 2, 2009

White Flag

Gads, I am in a horrible, horrible food rut that is making for such mind nubing boredom I cannot stay awake ! We have been completely on program for so long that I think a break is merited. No matter how bad for us it is, no matter how laden with points, no matter how detrimental it is to our over all heath, I am going to do something very reckless and order a pizza tonight. With cheese and sausage and olives and mushrooms. I am not going on vacation, it is Fourth of July Weekend so I say screw it and declare my independance by spending a weekend of eating whatever. Monday will be a whole new week and perhaps the shock to my system will get the infernal scale moving in the right direction again.You all have permission to say "I told you so" when I have a bad weigh in Saturday Moring !

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yep, we all need a break sometimes! I say, "ENJOY"! I think at the end of the weekend, you'll be glad to get back on program though!

Have a great weekend!

Dutch said...

I agree with Marisa, we all need a break. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.