Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weigh in

It's Saturday, and even if I have decided my focus is now becoming strong rather than weight loss, the scale will still come out on Saturday to measure my son's progress and to help me keep track of where I am.

Me- neither gain nor loss. Total maintain
Hubby- DOWN 1 lb ( yay him !)
Son- neither loss nor gain. Maintain.

I am heading up to my mom's house today to take care of some family business, so it does not look like there will be a lot of walking or movement today. However sometimes other matters must take center stage. Having my mom become homeless because of a decision that it would be better to go hiking than to deal with a big mess would not be a wise move for anyone. Mom has Dementia, and often it means that she is a toddler with the legal ability to get into a lot of trouble.

1 comment:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Hope everything works out okay with Mom.