Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weigh in

Once again , the contestants approach the scale in a form of weekly homage. Did our bodies cooperate, or is there some hidden snag we have not discovered ?

Me- DOWN 1.4
Hubby- DOWN 2.8
Son -DOWN 5.6

Son is the biggest loser for the week- Yay !!!! Me, sadly I suspect that my loss is a result of hormones and has absolutely nothing to do with what I ate or exercised. It has been this way for so long that I give up second guessing. Not going to get excited about it or second guess until I drop down to the 220 's ( I am currently 238). Hubby- who knows ? It has been a totally normal week for him with minimal exercise, so.....

In either case, ,it is nice to see the scale go down, and I am really happy son had such a nice loss ! It gets tricky to figure out just how to move with him, in dealing with weight loss and a diet to reduce his autistic behaviors.

Thus begins another week !

4 comments:

Shhhhh said...

Wow! You all had such great losses. Congrats!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yay! Everyone's a loser this week ;)

JC said...

Well!! You may not get excited over your loss but I will. CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! Hang in there. It will come off.

Mrs M. said...

Good job this week!