Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Note to self

This is a public service reminder to the mother of this Incredible Shrinking Family. Mold makes you sick. Mold is formed anyplace liquid is allowed to accumulate.In order for mold to not grow, the surface must be washed with an alkaline solution, such as dish soap. Air drying IS NOT ENOUGH.

So the fact that you are sneezing , feeling totally wiped out and incredibly nauseous is your own fault. Air drying a pitcher is not enough. You will have to use soap and water on that puppy !

No comments: