Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just a quick note

Finger- getting better
package- recovered
spraying- informed at last minute it would be delayed a day ( life happens, so roll with it)
ADD- son having monster tooth ache, inability to get to a dentist soon so mommy working frantically to use any and all home remedy/alternative medicine things to stop the pain. Accupressure , Popsicles and ice packs seem to work the best. For him , diet matters are currently abandoned in favor of anything to keep him from pulling his tooth out. He will- when he was little and losing baby teeth if one annoyed him he would sit and pull the tooth out long before it was ready to come out.

Just trying to stay sane at the moment....

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Oh my!! I hope he can see a dentist soon.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I'm so sorry he is in so much pain. I hope your dentist can see him very soon. I'm glad your finger is getting better. I saw your post about the spraying on facebook - I hope it gets done sooner rather than later.