Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mish Mash


Not a lot going on- it got hot enough to turn the AC on, and all meals became "whatever will not heat up the house" kind of fare. That meant veggies and hummus for lunch, cottage cheese for breakfast and salad with chicken grilled on the George Foreman for dinner. All gluten free, all good healthy stuff. It is good to have those slow , uninteredting days because it allows me to catch up on some things, like Blog awards from wonderful friends ! The first being

from Julie at http://wineatthefinishline.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules...
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.

1. OMG OMG !!! She likes me !!!! She really Likes me !!!!! ( picture Sally Field at the Academy Awards years back)

2.I chose option e because I belive there needs to be more things to scare small woodland creatures back to the woods where these scary humans are not found

3.I am wimping out- if you are on the list of the blogs I am following, consider yourself tagged !

And then

thanks to Julie at http://blessedveganlife.blogspot.com/ for the Sunshine award

"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award onto twelve bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award."

I actually got this one a while back. I am hard pressed to pick blogs- if I have you on my list on the sidebar, you inspire me in some way and consider yourself tagged !

Did you catch Biggest Loser last night ? No spoilers- all I can say is YAY !!! I am finding it kind of weird that I will never again hear about O'Neil. He was not a finalist, but he was pretty inspiring.It's also weird to think that these people will now ride off into the sunset and you will rarely hear about them again. Kind of sad when you think about it.

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Congratulations on the nice awards :)

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Congratulations on the awards! They are both fabulous awards and you deserve both of them!!