Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a week !

This may have been one of the most emotionally crazy weeks in a long time ! It began with news of a death, and then the start of school,then a wedding that hubby is going to officiate at, and somehow got wrapped up in too much to do and not enough hours in the day, no time to post, no time to breath and two incidents of us having REALLY serious arguments about some pretty major things. There has not been any emotional eating, but almost NO time was spent exercising because of trying to fit in the school schedule, trying to fit in ministry commitments and adjusting necessities like grocery shopping, laundry, library runs and so forth.

The Bread Orgy of last weekend showed up on the guys, but not on me. They both gained 1.6 lbs. I gained 0.2, which is one of those not real sort of gains.

This afternoon the temps hear have finally turned to summer with very high humidity, which makes outside not safe ( heat index of 105). So I am trying my best to streamline the week ahead so that we can get back to a more active lifestyle. Also considering locking myself in a padded cell and screaming to my heart's content. At least that way I will do no damage !

No comments: