Friday, September 26, 2008

Loving those morning walks

Yesterday was such a great day ! We went on a 30 minute walk around our apartment complex before doing school, and not only did it make my son and I feel terrific from the walk, but it made the school day fly. Clear heads, calm emotions and all that blood pumping to everywhere makes it easier to tackle things like math and essay writing. It went so well that we were able to finish in record time, and I was able to get on the bike and just ride till it started hurting. While on I kind of zoned out, listening to the music on my MP3 player, and suddenly 20 minutes was gone. Whoo hoo !!!!

Stayed in my point range, met my health goals, so hopefully tomorrow's weigh in will show a loss for me . i have experienced gains for the last 2 weeks, and i am determined to bucki the trend . I have been getting inspiration through reading those participating in The Biggest Loser Blog edition as well as from the guys here. It's a good place to be !

No comments: