Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Thingss

Because I am like a lemming to the sea and a sucker for Meme's, when my friend Jeremy at Stellar Path said he would not tag anyone but wanted to read others, I jumped at the chance. If you wish to do this as well, consider yourself tagged !

1. What is something that you have done, or would like to do, that most would consider to be out of character for you?
Either become a Cloistered Nun . I am not Catholic, but the lifestyle appeals to me if you could eliminate the celibacy thing.
2. What is your favorite movie?
I really don't have one anymore.
3. What is a fitnessy/athletic/sporty type thing that you’d like to try, but haven’t yet?
Rock climbing. Weird but true !
4. If you won a million dollars today, what is the first thing you would buy that costs less than $10,000?
High quality kitchen equipment !
5. If you won a million dollars today, what is the first thing you would buy that costs over $100,000?
acreage and begin an organic herb farm
6. Do you prefer beer, wine, or liquor?
neither
7. Favorite restaurant?
My very own kitchen, sad to say.
8. Favorite thing to order from said restaurant?
Does not apply
9. What is the first song in your iTunes (or whatever you use) “Top 25 Most Played” playlist?
I no longer us one of these-I kind of get into the sound of wind chimes more than songs. It is centering.
10. What was your first cell phone?
A cheap Motorola one I think
11. Favorite quote?
It is what it is

11 Random Things About Me
1. I can watch birds for hours , but they terrify me.
2. I prefer to be barefoot at all times.
3. I do not like peanut butter because it is too messy.
4.I would rather type than talk
5. I remember odd places from my childhood, and learning their address brings me a strange comfort.
6.I do not like being around people who drink at any level because it reminds me of very disturbing encounters with people in my past who were alcoholics.
7. I do not worry about the future.
8. I absolutely detest any discussion of politics
9 I dislike candy
10 If I was told I could eat only ice cream for the rest of my life , I would be thrilled.
11. I want all people to know how to cook and would glady help anyone who wanted to learn.

No comments: